alright, I can see the movie speeches thread.. but these are some of the best quotes, etc.. I've heard in my entire life...
and they are from none other than the Great METAL GEAR SOLID 2.

Building the future and keeping the past alive are one in the same thing-Solid Snake-

Jack, listen to me. We're all born with an expiration date. No one lasts forever. Life is nothing but a grace period - for turning our genetic material into the next generation. The data of life is transferred from parent to child. That's how it works. But we have no heirs, no legacy. Cloned from our father, with the ability to reproduce conveniently engineered out. What is our legacy if we cannot pass the torch? Proof of our existence - a mark of some sort. When the torch is passed on from parent to child... it extends beyond DNA; information is imparted as well. All I want is to be remembered. By other people, by history. -solidus snake-

this is between Olga and Solidus Snake.. I love it
Olga- I know I'm going to hell, but my child....
Solidus Snake-I applaud your attitude. If you have a death wish, I'll be happy to accomodate you! See you in hell!

Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth!-revolver ocelot- (this is so true)